1 Cowpastures Road, Bowral
“Honey, They’re Walking the Horse down the Road Again!”
On two pristine, sunny acres on a storybook street that is so quiet that the neighbours walk their horses on it, sits this lovely rendered-brick home. Ripe for a mini-makeover, it was built in the late 1990’s to catch the sun and is spacious, warm and very liveable as is. Be quick – for the family who wants to move in, but eventually stamp their own mark with a kitchen/bathroom renovation, it is just perfect (and priced accordingly)!
- 4 large bedrooms – 3 with built-ins; Master bedroom has an ensuite and sunny sitting room area with views
- Spacious open-plan kitchen adjoins casual dining and living rooms
- Sunny, paved and covered outdoor entertaining area flows from main living/kitchen through French doors
- Separate formal dining room and a large sitting room with open fireplace
- Huge main bathroom plus separate powder room (third toilet)
- Zoned & ducted central heating
- Double garage with covered access to laundry
- Fully fenced and hedged area that flows from kitchen/living for children to play or as security for pets – spacious and private
- Acreage with lovely established trees; huge expanse to extend the house or add a tennis court and pool
- A hidden, beautiful part of Bowral that remains a secret to most!