10 Bill O’Reilly Close, Bowral
Bring in the Great Outdoors!
This serene and spacious home has everything you could ask for – including four-car parking and a spa and gym room! And with an incredible indoor/outdoor flow achieved through two sets of bi-fold doors that open both casual and formal dining/living areas up to the serene back garden, it will transform the way you live.
In a whisper quiet cul-del-sac, walking distance from town, it has four large bedrooms with a huge study (or fifth bedroom), plus very spacious living areas and beautiful “flow”. Recently painted, with gorgeous modern bathrooms and an enviable covered entertaining area with stunning natural travertine stone paving and lovely water features, this is a half-acre from heaven.
We were excited about the:
- Large main bedroom suite with gorgeous décor, walk-in-robe and stunning ensuite bathroom with underfloor heating and spa/gym room
- Two slow-combustion fireplaces; central heating; gas points; ceiling fans
- Very large formal living area and separate formal dining room (adjacent to kitchen)
- Lovely open-plan kitchen (double oven) with views of garden – flows to casual dining and living
- Modern, large laundry with access directly to garden
- Elegant pendant lighting throughout
- Fully fenced from sides around the rear garden for pets
- Two double garages plus space at the side for caravan parking
- Attractive colonial style – wrap around verandah, huge picture windows, brick & tile
- Spotted gum timber floorboards in main living area; cedar bi-fold doors
- Lovely established deciduous trees – specimens include an impressive old Japanese maple; weeping maple, golden ash and birch