6 Ascot Road, Bowral
Coffee with your Cottage?
Looking for a pretty weatherboard cottage with the perfect country vibe but right in town? With a completely flat block and only footsteps to coffee shops and Bowral’s gorgeous main street, this small, yet perfect home features three double bedrooms, two exquisitely renovated bathrooms and a combined lounge/dining/kitchen that opens on to a huge, partially-covered entertaining deck through French doors.
- Completely renovated – nothing to do except move in and enjoy
- Sparkling modern kitchen with Omega Oven and gas cooktop
- Beautiful roman blinds and carpets
- Floorboards in living areas
- Large laundry opening to side garden
- Perfect north-facing back garden and rear deck
- Fully fenced; solar panels; air conditioning
- Two bedrooms have built-ins
- Level, easy-care block with deciduous plantings, beautiful Daphne and Camellias
- Stroll everywhere – coffee, doctor, shops, hospital
- Single detached garage, with space for further structures if desired
- ‘Old Bowral’ location just minutes from Cherry Tree Walk