91c Shepherd Street, Bowral
Endless Rooms… Endless Views…
The views are vast. The house is a rambling, joyful building that provides as many rooms and spaces as one family will ever need. The garden boasts a self-contained apartment and rolls down to a large pony paddock. This home offers everything, plus a bird’s eye view across Bowral to Burrawang and over the Kangaloon Hills.
A short walk to the Bowral main centre, it is the perfect, flexible family home with space for the children to grow and wonderful private spaces for teenagers or guests to retreat. Work from home in the apartment with your own bathroom and kitchenette and then pop home for lunch across the garden – or consider earning passive income by renting it out. There is always demand.
- Huge combined kitchen/living/dining room
- Eat-in country-style kitchen has a four-oven Aga plus large stainless steel oven with five burner gas cooktop; double dishwasher; butlers sink; Caesarstone benchtops
- Large family room has wonderful views and opens to an entertaining deck with spectacular views
- Upstairs there is a sitting room or rumpus room with dormer windows and high ceilings
- Five large bedrooms in the main house plus two other rooms that are flexible (could be used as study/music room/bedrooms/rumpus)
- Two of the bedrooms in the main house have generous ensuites and walk-in-robes – both have views
- Beautiful timber floorboards and new carpets
- Double garage has direct access to house
- Central heating plus slow combustion fire plus various other heating options
- Five bathrooms – two are ensuites
- Timber shutters; divine pendant lighting; stylishly decorated
- Raised vegetable beds and terracing