134a Merrigang Street, Bowral
Heritage Heart; Modern Soul
This incredibly beautiful weatherboard home on Bowral’s most prestigious street is only two years old but merges seamlessly into the streetscape of its heritage neighbours. Master-built and award-winning, the home is large, yet warm and welcoming and, if desired, can accommodate ground-level-only living (leaving the spacious upstairs bedrooms and bathroom suite for guests).
With an impressive entry foyer, a covetable master suite, high ceilings, built-in cabinetry, black-butt floor boards and clever interior design, nothing has been left to chance and every finish is of the highest standard. The magnificent kitchen features Miele appliances, Caesarstone, elegant storage and a substantial walk-in pantry.
A large covered entertaining deck extends from the main, north-facing, open-plan living room and incorporates a built-in BBQ area, built-in heat strips and skylights and a gorgeous feature fountain. Enjoy the sun and entertain in ultimate style!
Just footsteps from Cherry-Tree Walk and a short walk to the main street of beautiful Bowral, other features include:
- A delightful, spacious sitting room upstairs with two very large bedrooms, dormer windows, built-in bench seats and copious storage cupboards
- A palatial upstairs bathroom with divine modern finishes
- Spacious master bedroom with very large walk-in-robe and large ensuite that is cleverly designed
- Downstairs TV/sitting room with built-in bookshelves
- Downstairs features one other bedroom plus a study/studio (although both rooms are big enough to be bedrooms if required).
- Zoned central heating and cooling; gas fireplace
- Underfloor heating in the bathrooms
- Double glazing
- A dream laundry – large, loads of storage, well designed
- Extremely large downstairs powder room
- Beautiful pendant lighting; high ceilings
- Storage, storage and more storage (both upstairs and downstairs)
- ModWood (composite) decking – no maintenance
- Fully landscaped, low-maintenance garden
- Fully fenced for pets
- A family-sized home that is perfect for “downsizers” who don’t wish to compromise on interior space, but are seeking minimal garden maintenance, all services and coffee shops in walking distance
- Built by AJ Corby – recently named “residential builder of the year” at the South East Awards of Master Builders Association NSW