51A Osborne Road, Burradoo
Oversized picture-windows span an acre of spectacular, private cool-climate gardens and Monet’s bridge. With recent, stunning interiors and four sparkling ensuite bathrooms, this is sunny, Burradoo luxury.
The layout is special:
- Master wing: Plush bedroom suite with very large walk-in robe, large ensuite with spa bath and double shower – and glorious garden views
- Bedroom wing: Two more large bedrooms – both could also be master suites – each has its own ensuite and WIR – plus garden access and views
- Study wing: Large two-person study with own ensuite bathroom and BIR (could be 4th bedroom). French doors open to the garden
- Central to the home is the beautiful large open-plan kitchen with stone benches, a fabulous layout, walk-in pantry and once again, garden views. It adjoins a sunny, north-facing breakfast area and a sumptuous casual living area with slow combustion fire place & timber floors
- The formal dining room adjoins and is built around a beautiful bay window and French doors; it flows into the formal living area with another slow-combustion wood fire and a library of bookshelves.
- Enter over Monet’s bridge, surrounded by a wonderland of flowering hellebores, camellias, azaleas, magnolia and a weeping willow tree
- Triple garage adjoins the house; there is also a large barn-style shed with power & plumbing
- At the rear, enjoy Yorkstone flagging & extensive paved entertaining areas, a large pergola & water feature
- There is a mix of formal and informal private gardens, featuring maples, magnolia and camellia and a fantastic netted vegetable patch, productive citrus trees, roses and more
- Solar panels, two large rainwater tanks, bore water and irrigation for the garden
- Ducted central heating/cooling; several storage cupboards & built-in cabinetry
Large, light and lovely, this home would fit a family but is also highly suited to those who love to entertain and provide hotel-style luxury and privacy to their guests/extended family. It is a close-to-town green retreat in every sense.
Contact | Andrew de Montemas 0438 254 323 firstname.lastname@example.org
Duncan Hill 0414 486 114 email@example.com