Simply pristine, this lovely property ticks every box for the downsizer, the first-home buyer or the investor. The bedrooms are all double sized; the double-entry bathroom (which also acts as an ensuite) is very large; the home is freshly painted and has a study area; there are solar panels for vastly reduced electricity bills and it has an easy-care garden.
What’s more, it’s on a quiet street that is within walking distance to the golf course and its fabulous bistro, or to Moss Vale’s wonderful main street, full or artisan shops and cafes.
Moss Vale has undergone an amazing transformation in recent years, and its continuing growth and re-birth as a cultural and community-focused hub is making it the choice for savvy purchasers.
Eco-cred plus comfort and lifestyle — Bingo! Other features of this little wonder-home:
• Double garage attached to house
• Lovely open-plan kitchen/living/dining at rear
• Formal living room at the front of the house
• Private timber fencing
• Beautiful shady wisteria-covered gazebo
• Reverse-cycle air conditioning; electric heaters and gas point
• Edge-of-town peace and serenity, surrounded by trees
• Large laundry
Everything about this home feels pristine and cared for. Come and enjoy an inspection and see the delights that Moss Vale and Baker Street have to offer.
Thursday 25 January11:00am - 11:30am
Saturday 27 January11:30am - 12:00pm