History meets glamour in this extraordinary and uniquely-renovated beautiful family home on the leafy edge of Moss Vale. Reported to be the original home on Caber Street, stunning mature deciduous trees delineate what is now the street’s most glamorous residence. Reminiscent of an emporium, the soaring ceilings in the extension and the home’s cleverly renovated interior make for exciting viewing.
With four spacious bedrooms, three bathrooms, two large and beautiful living areas, an eclectic and open plan kitchen/dining area, a separate garden studio/home office, a huge workshop and two-car garage and a wonderful entertaining deck and swimming pool, ‘Glencoe Estate’ is crying out for a family that is looking for a home with ultimate style.
Caber Street itself is lined with age-old oak trees that are awash with colour in Autumn and is very quiet due to the one-way access at the end. With friendly neighbours, abundant leafy privacy and a huge garden featuring a cubby house and excellent north-west sun onto the deck, this home offers a picture-perfect lifestyle move.
The pretty town of Moss Vale, having undergone a cultural renaissance in recent years, now boasts some of the best Southern Highlands homewares stores and design studios. With a first-class golf course, great schools and an array of artisan coffee shops, restaurants and stylish eateries in the town and surrounding villages, Moss Vale is a fantastic place to raise a family.
Other features include:
• Double glazing throughout new part of house
• Built-in new 58-inch high definition 4K television
• Built in gas fireplace plus gas points and reverse-cycle air con
• Wood fireplace, currently not in use but could be unblocked
• Stunning pendant lights
• Huge new laundry combined with glamorous third bathroom
• Built-in robes or walk-in robe in 3 bedrooms; main with Built-in and walk-in robe
• Lining boards feature on the walls and ceilings
• Salt water in-ground swimming pool with new pump
• Stunning large rear extension & deck built to catch north sun
• Bamboo floor boards - great looking with insulating qualities
• Automatic garage doors
• Well insulated studio with double-glazed windows & bi-fold doors
• Utilities shed; fully fenced for pets; large child-friendly garden
• Garden features a magnificent pink magnolia and large Japanese maples