In an exclusive, quiet enclave of East Bowral on a rare, park-like half-acre, this gracious home offers extensive space, beautiful style, a rare and established garden and extensive parking options. The rear shed, with back road access, could be converted to a studio to take advantage of elevated leafy views for miles. Come and enjoy covetable parkland, pristine living and abundant parking!
Nestled behind extensive deciduous plantings, enter the home through the spacious formal living zone — a large dining room, a spacious living room and a purpose-built office. At the rear, the north-facing open-plan kitchen and casual dining areas are equally large and well-designed. The sunny casual living area flows to a covered outdoor entertaining area. The whole home has a gorgeous sense of country glamour.
Further exciting features include:
• Main bedroom with a large ensuite and walk-in-robe is set away from the other bedrooms
• Three further bedrooms are in their own wing with a large family bathroom
• extensive use of plantation shutters
• Triple garage plus vehicular access through the garage to a paved area where two further cars could be parked.
• Access from Old South Road at the rear of block to large shed/caravan parking
• Slow combustion wood fire, split-system air conditioner, gas bayonets
• Freshly painted throughout
• Kitchen features gas cooktop and double oven
• Stunning garden with excellent infrastructure
• Exquisite established deciduous trees for lovely seasonal colour, including forest pansy, manchurian pear, magnolias, maples and dogwood
• The rear garden is privately hedged and fenced for pets
This home is settled into its garden surrounds beautifully and has been upgraded recently. Enjoy leafy East Bowral’s wonderful walking tracks while still retaining proximity to Bowral town centre with all its café culture, medical facilities, schools and artisan shops.
Saturday 24 November12:30pm - 01:00pm
Saturday 1 December01:30pm - 02:00pm