Entirely private and perched on an elevated, beautiful acre, this glorious and tastefully refurbished retreat exudes a gracious sense of welcome. Designed around twin pavilions and featuring cathedral ceilings in the living room and master bedroom, it offers style, space, light and luxury. Although family-sized, Citron House is also a perfect downsizer as the the fourth bedroom (with built-ins) has been fitted out as a purpose-built office.
With pretty panelled picture windows, stunning plantation shutters and a new shaker-style kitchen, this is modern country living with a touch of British manor-house luxe. There is absolutely nothing to do but move in and relax.
• North-facing entertaining area and pergola
• Stunning gardens are mostly flat; rear slope has easy-care planting
• Second (rear) deck for afternoon sun
• Ducted heating and cooling
• Very large laundry
• Incredible master suite with large walk-ins and ensuite
• New kitchen has integrated Smeg gas cooktop and double Smeg oven
• Glamorous and extensive formal and casual living and dining areas
• Recently refurbished and in pristine condition
• Alarm system; main bathroom with separate WC
• Double garage attached to the house
It is just a five-minute drive to Bowral town centre for easy access to incredible shopping, hospital and medical facilities, excellent dining options and direct trains to Sydney. The bar, dining and golf at Gibraltar Hotel are just a short walk away. Situated on a charming paved crescent in the glamorous West Bowral enclave of luxury homes, Citron House offers whisper-quiet living with the sound of birdsong as your constant companion.
Saturday 19 January11:30am - 12:00pm
Saturday 26 January11:30am - 12:00pm