Quite simply, this is the ultimate family home. Master-built and luxuriously large, beautifully finished, modern open plan style, sunny, elevated with district views, entirely private, expansive gardens, exquisite landscaping, and all of this on one of Burradoo’s best streets and a one-minute walk to Oxley College. It also has its own gate leading out onto the breathtaking Burradoo bike/walking track. Simply spectacular!
Designed with a large children’s wing at one end and a parent’s retreat and beautiful study at the other, this home boasts living spaces that are gracious and modern with high ceilings and fabulous modern iron pendant lights. There are views of nature or expansive rolling hills from every room.
Catching the sun in winter and the breezes in summer, this master-built, luxury family home also features double-glazing and ducted central heating.
The three-car garage and copious storage options downstairs are enhanced by a large parking area ideal for plenty of extra cars, a caravan or just for the bikes, scooters or basketball hoop.
The oversized rainwater tank means you can harvest all of your own water, or go back to town water at the flick of a switch. Beautifully landscaped on over an acre with a unique mixture of semi-formal hedging and native plantings that revolve around several exquisite water features. At the end of a private driveway, behind electric gates, you are hidden from the entire world, but have the best of schools within walking distance (Oxley College 1 minute, Chevalier 10 – 15 minutes) and Bowral town centre just a couple of minutes’ drive away.
Other noteworthy features:
• Recently renovated open-plan kitchen in ‘industrial-country’ style with 1200mm Ilve oven and marble bench tops
• Open-plan study area in the children’s wing
• Exquisite stone in master bathroom with spa; huge WIR and adjoining study
• Yorkstone flagging around the house with entertaining areas enhanced by water features and sunny, northerly aspect off kitchen
• Doors to decks everywhere; large luxurious laundry
• Irrigation to garden from bore
• Beautiful hardwood floors in living; luxury carpets elsewhere
• Built-in book cases and cabinetry about – storage is well considered
• Fully fenced for pets
With its stylish bagged-brick exterior and its exquisite, unfussy interiors with high ceilings and architectural features to capture the views, this family home is in the ultimate blue-ribbon Burradoo location. Its simple elegance and wonderful northerly aspect provide unpretentious modern luxury at its finest.
Saturday 28 October11:30am - 12:00pm
Saturday 4 November11:30am - 12:00pm