Settled into its woodland setting with extensive beautiful landscaped gardens,
nine-foot ceilings, high-end finishes and green views throughout give the home a restful and secluded feel. You could be perched at the edge of anywhere, yet you’re less than five-minute’s drive to the Highlands’ best coffee shops.
Stunning, sunny entertaining areas, gorgeous veggie gardens, groves of maple trees will throw blazing deciduous colour in Autumn. Meditate in the Japanese garden, surrounded by ferns, secluded by sculptural Gabion walls within your lightly-wooded and irrigated garden paradise.
Boasting an oversized double garage with plenty of storage space that directly adjoins the house accessed by dual sealed entry leading on to a twelve-metre container-shed with lighting and 3-phase power.
Other features include:
• Luxurious bathrooms, including spa with water & air jets
• Main bedroom has ensuite & custom built WIR
• Dedicated study with fabulous views
• Media room plus huge lounge room
• Open-plan dining room & kitchen with quantum quartz benches, Miele appliances, huge fully functional butler’s kitchen/combined laundry
• Central heating & cooling; alarm system; ducted vacuuming system
• TV in kitchen; feature pendant lights over kitchen and dining
• 2 x 10,000 litre water tanks, extra garden shed
• Protected, north-facing courtyard features travertine pavers, Cubitas feature wall tiles, ethanol fireplace and LED strip feature lighting and point lighting
This home is pristine and the garden has been extensively and beautifully landscaped to the highest standard. There is nothing to do but move in and enjoy your almost two-acres of nature retreat, located midway between Bowral and Mittagong. It’s the best of right-in-town convenience and middle-of-nowhere serenity.
Wednesday 25 October03:00pm - 03:30pm
Saturday 28 October03:00pm - 03:30pm
Wednesday 1 November02:00pm - 02:30pm
Saturday 4 November03:00pm - 03:30pm