Master-built and architect-designed, this sprawling family home is situated in an exclusive estate that falls between the famous heritage property Throsby Park, and the historic Tudor House School — a quiet and picturesque pocket of Moss Vale that is a hidden secret. All homes in the surrounding area are sited on 1-2 acres, making this a peaceful, beautiful and luxurious family enclave.
The home includes four large bedrooms, five living areas (including a dedicated study) and a paddock-garden big enough for George the mini-pony, who currently keeps the grass down! This is a dream lifestyle from “Escape to the Country” on an easy-care acre.
There are plenty of wonderful features to see on inspection, including:
• A colossal rumpus room, plus media room & teenagers retreat
• Large open-plan kitchen/living/dining with huge walk-in pantry
• Numerous storage cupboards
• Workshop incorporated into double garage (triple garage sized)
• Ducted and zoned central heating and cooling plus gas points
• Lovely paved and covered al fresco dining area
• Raised vegie bed; shed; animal shelters; cubby house
• Rear access to the property via Farnborough Road
• Side gate vehicular access from street
• High ceilings, gorgeous bathrooms plus powder room
• Five minutes to the artisan/food/homewares hub of Moss Vale
If you are looking for somewhere large and modern, this three-year-new sparkling home will fit a family, a menagerie and all the equipment you need to store. This is a lifestyle property with all the trimmings, just minutes from great coffee, great schools and wonderful cultural hubs. And it’s a mini-pony paradise (straight from the horse’s mouth!)