Light, bright and recently refurbished, this loved family home at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac is easily spotted — the magnificent weeping cherry in its full springtime floral glory sits front and centre of the garden.
The living areas are lovely with a covered deck for year-round entertaining and there are large storage sheds in the rear garden and mezzanine storage in the garage. Wonderful neighbours, a pristine garden and well-maintained interiors — this home is a great start for first home buyers or will provide a lifetime of peaceful living.
• Gas points plus reverse-cycle air conditioning
• Floating floors, picture windows; 2nd toilet in laundry
• North-facing sunroom; newly-renovated kitchen
• Electronic garage door on single garage plus single carport
• Fenced around rear for pets; manicured gardens
• Well-sized bedrooms with plenty of built-in robe storage
This charming home is a perfect spot for children to ride bikes safely and has excellent options for entertaining or relaxing. Come and inspect quickly!
Saturday 16 December01:30pm - 02:00pm