A premium Southern Highlands address on a divine half-acre, exquisite interiors, easy-care stunning gardens and just a walk to inimitable café culture — this is luxury Burradoo living without the upkeep. British manor-house style has been expertly melded with the colonial features of this bagged brick homestead to bring you a uniquely beautiful offering.
Hidden down a leafy cul-de-sac, the warm, wonderfully-curated interiors featuring exquisite use of colour will enchant. Family sized, it will house you plus guests or grandchildren, indeed the whole menagerie in pure comfort.
The expansive rear ‘sunroom’ — a large combined casual dining/living/kitchen area — flows outside onto an al fresco covered dining space with incredible views stretching across to Oxley Hill.
With hidden walking paths close by, this home is only a fifteen-minute level stroll to Bowral’s incredible main street. It has an architecturally beautiful double garage, paved caravan parking down the crab-apple lined driveway and gated security. This Burradoo stunner has a garden that is only half the work of many of the surrounding properties. It’s the ultimate double-decker: lock-up-and-leave convenience plus lavish lifestyle.
Come and inspect these wonderful features:
• Large country-style eat-in kitchen with walk-in butler’s pantry
• Timber shutters and luxurious drapes
• Spacious bedrooms with incredible built-in storage
• Built by HIA and MBA multi-award winning builder Jim Sell
• Stroll to Oxley College and a short walk to Chevalier College
• Fenced for pets plus security electric gate at front
• Slow combustion wood fire plus ducted gas central heating
• Underfloor heating in both beautiful bathrooms
• Formal dining room that can be closed off with French doors
• Dedicated study/office in addition to four bedrooms
The back room enjoys wonderful dappled afternoon sun and the home is beautifully insulated and a delight to behold. Truly tucked away, but so close to Bowral’s coffee shops, hospital, schools and wonderful galleries and antique shops, this is family or retirement living at its best