A premium Southern Highlands address on a divine half-acre, exquisite interiors, easy-care stunning gardens and just a walk to inimitable café culture — this is luxury Burradoo living without the upkeep. British manor-house style has been expertly melded with the colonial features of this bagged brick homestead to bring you a uniquely beautiful offering.
Hidden down a leafy cul-de-sac, the warm, wonderfully-curated interiors featuring exquisite use of colour will enchant. Family sized, it will house you plus guests or grandchildren, indeed the whole menagerie in pure comfort.
The expansive rear ‘sunroom’ — a large combined casual dining/living/kitchen area — flows outside onto an al fresco covered dining space with incredible views stretching across to Oxley Hill.
With hidden walking paths close by, this home is only a fifteen-minute level stroll to Bowral’s incredible main street. It has an architecturally beautiful double garage, paved caravan parking down the crab-apple lined driveway and gated security. This Burradoo stunner has a garden that is only half the work of many of the surrounding properties. It’s the ultimate double-decker: lock-up-and-leave convenience plus lavish lifestyle.
Come and inspect these wonderful features:
• Large country-style eat-in kitchen with walk-in butler’s pantry
• Timber shutters and luxurious drapes
• Spacious bedrooms with incredible built-in storage
• Built by HIA and MBA multi-award winning builder Jim Sell
• Stroll to Oxley College and a short walk to Chevalier College
• Fenced for pets plus security electric gate at front
• Slow combustion wood fire plus ducted gas central heating
• Underfloor heating in both beautiful bathrooms
• Formal dining room that can be closed off with French doors
• Dedicated study/office in addition to four bedrooms
The back room enjoys wonderful dappled afternoon sun and the home is beautifully insulated and a delight to behold. Truly tucked away, but so close to Bowral’s coffee shops, hospital, schools and wonderful galleries and antique shops, this is family or retirement living at its best
Saturday 28 April01:30pm - 02:00pm
Wednesday 2 May01:30pm - 02:00pm
Saturday 5 May01:30pm - 02:00pm