Cotswolds-style charming! A gorgeous home surrounded by a stunning cottage garden. Resplendent with established variegated elm trees, groves of birch, a spectacular weeping mulberry and beautiful maples, the garden is as lovely as the exclusive setting and the house itself.
The interior is spacious, gracious and boasts high ceilings. The bespoke country kitchen is large and flows through to a combined living/dining area. French doors take you out to the north-facing covered deck, which provides a perfect garden setting for entertaining or relaxing. The rear of the property features a large courtyard and a double garage built in the same style as the house — pretty and fully powered, it could easily be converted to a studio.
Made for the downsizer seeking a manageable but delightful garden, or an executive couple or small family, the amenity of this community-title property means you have the use of a tennis court and club house.
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning; gas fireplace
• Timber floors; carpet in sleeping zone
• Large glamorous bathrooms; marble bench tops
• Main bedroom and walk-in-robe are large & lovely
• Beautiful front deck; car access at rear is level
• Enjoy the walking paths & seasonal wonders of Burradoo
• Mountains of storage space; third toilet
The garden provides so many rare treats — unusual varieties of camellia, bulbs galore, scented daphne and a prolific cumquat tree. With its pretty, panelled picture-windows and lovely brick and weatherboard style, this home in an exclusive, sought-after location is a must to inspect.