A very large and beautiful home spread over three wings, this garden retreat on one of Burradoo’s best streets feels like it extends into eternity. Surrounded by a near half-acre of your own private cool-climate gardens, and with a communal tennis court and swimming pool at your disposal, this is a dream home.
Two of the five large bedrooms have potential to be master suites, as they both have ensuites and plenty of walk-in or built-in robe space. A large studio room could be a huge home office or a sixth bedroom for guests (it has its own ensuite). The enormous back living and dining area is sun-flooded and surrounded by beautiful picture windows. The stone patio, with its wisteria covered pergola, is just magical.
There are so many other gorgeous features – here are a few:
• Current master suite has Juliet balcony, walk-in robe and huge ensuite
• Downstairs bedroom wing has three large bedrooms with two gorgeous bathrooms plus a sun-filled room that could be a study, sitting room or craft room
• Large modern kitchen with new Caesarstone bench tops
• New large laundry with Caesarstone bench tops
• 2 kw solar system
• Lovely northerly aspect to the rear
• Zoned and ducted gas central heating
• Slow combustion wood fire is a feature
• Extremely good insulation and glazing (comfort glass)
• Divine “gingerbread house” potting shed
• Stunning double entry doors into large foyer
• French doors onto sunny back garden
• The four bathrooms are all modern and tastefully finished
• Main ensuite has underfloor heating
• Large concealed wine cellar
• Gardens feature established Japanese maples, camellias, raspberry patch and fruit trees
• Fully netted vegetable patch
• Situated within a Strata complex
Close to Bowral’s cosmopolitan coffee scene or the golf course, yet whisper quiet, on a manageable block, and nestled amongst nature’s art.
Please call Samara Maynarad to arrange a private inspection.