Just two years old, this architect designed Burradoo masterpiece is an exquisite blend of Hamptons elegance and farmhouse luxury. Oversized rooms, ten-foot ceilings, a generous floorplan plus a park-like acre of rolling green lawns and garden — it’s perfect for a family or a couple welcoming their guests.
Bespoke design and master-built touches are evident in the scale of the large, light-filled rooms and fabulous architectural design features are evident throughout. Walls with floor-to-ceiling cupboards and built-in window seats provide reams of beautiful storage. The casual dining area sits adjacent to a wall of bi-fold doors for indoor/outdoor entertaining — the adjoining undercover outdoor area with its coffered ceiling and exposed eaves is gorgeous.
The home is open plan but caters for more formal entertaining with the dining room direct from the kitchen. For quieter moments you can retire to the perfectly appointed media room which can double as a place to spirit the children away. The built-in study leads down towards the palatial laundry, mudroom and rear powder room — each the epitome of understated glamour.
Whether it’s the huge Carrara marble island bench and white shaker-style cabinetry in the main kitchen, the outstandingly equipped full butler’s kitchen it adjoins, the gracious gas fire place, the extra-wide spotted gum floorboards or the white plantation shutters throughout, you’ll be amazed at the thoughtful interior elegance of this whisper-quiet, double-glazed Burradoo master.
Drive through your automatic front gate along a pebbled avenue lined with French pear trees and into the privacy of the attached double garage, then enjoy all this and more:
• Kitchen: Built-in Vintec wine fridge plus space for two large fridges; two dishwashers, built-in boiling water tap, thick Carrara marble and Caesarstone bench tops, two ovens plus warming draw (forming part of an Ilve150cm free standing unit which includes gas cooktop with teppanyaki plate, fish burner and BBQ grill)
• A master bedroom suite that is quite simply beyond compare
• Heating: ducted, zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning plus efficient and gorgeous gas log fire plus underfloor heating in the bathrooms
• High quality insulation keeps temperature stable; double glazing — interiors are warm in winter, cool in summer and whisper quiet.
• Currently under builder’s original warranty
• Alarm system; fully automated ten-point watering system in garden
• Stunning lighting; including extensive garden feature lighting & floodlighting
• Attic storage; fully fenced for pets
• Feature trees include maples, claret ash, magnolia, weeping cherry and crepe myrtle plus full privacy hedging planted around perimeter
• The most exquisite ‘carpet’ of lawn in the Highlands
Burradoo (the Southern Highlands’ most exclusive enclave of beautiful old tree-lined streets and luxury homes on one-acre blocks) is perfect for strolling or for exercising on the cycle/walking path that meanders to Moss Vale through endless fields. This home is just a minute’s drive from Bowral town centre, with its ultimate town/country lifestyle of boutiques, restaurants, galleries, excellent schools, pony club and golf clubs.