This charming home, tucked away behind easy-care gardens, is wonderful. It has beautiful interiors and there is ample space for a family, while a north-facing attached studio offers room for your creative side or guest accommodation. With views that frame the magnificent Golden Ash and bespoke windows and doors we can imagine this to be your picture perfect residence.
At the rear, behind private photinia hedging, sits the courtyard-style garden. It is also fenced for pets and perfect for young children to play as you look on from the large kitchen picture window. Footsteps to the Annesley Lifestyle Centre, and a short walk to two of the Highlands’ best-loved local coffee haunts, as well as Bowral Hospital and Bowral High School, you must come and view its lovely features for yourself.
• Double glazing on the stunning timber-framed windows and doors
• Maximum number of solar panels allowable
• Dedicated library
• Bamboo floors in living/kitchen plus new carpeting throughout
• Newly refurbished in parts
• Gas central heating
• Gorgeous modern kitchen/dining with eat-in island bench
• Master bedroom with ensuite is at separate end of house to the other three double bedrooms
• Double garage has direct access to both house and studio
We invite you to come and inspect this wonderful home!