This lovely home on a leafy, established street features multiple vistas of the extraordinary garden from lovely picture windows and doors all the way around. With the ultimate layout for family or guests (3 bedrooms at one end, master at the other) it redefines indoor/outdoor living.
The large al fresco dining area can be closed in with clear retractable “walls” if the weather is cool or inclement. The back deck, perfect for a sunny morning cuppa, is perched above a spectacular all-seasons garden. With extraordinary colour, variety, and plantings in the garden, it is as easy-care and low-maintenance as you wish it to be.
With two very large and distinct living zones, this warm and inviting home still manages to achieve modern, open-plan harmony. Beautifully styled, recently painted and immaculately maintained, it is perfect for a family or for downsizers who still want privacy and space for guests or grandchildren.
Wonderful features include:
• Solar panels for greatly reduced electricity bills
• North-facing living areas & al fresco outdoor dining
• Freshly painted and upgraded; new floorboards
• Freestanding combustion wood fire for heat and ambience
• Gas central heating and split-system air conditioning
• Three-way family bathroom plus newly-renovated ensuite
• Garden features include a plethora of spring and autumn bulbs; established birch groves under-planted with hellebores; a collection of irises; rose gardens; romantic display of climbing clematis; raised vegetable beds; beautiful dogwood, flowering plum, lilac, maples
• Large shed and potting shed
• Double garage with direct entry to home
• Potential for rear-fence access for caravan
Located just across from the end of the walking path that begins with Cherry-tree Walk in Old Bowral, the wonderful location of this home means you can jump on your bike, put on your walking shoes or take a five-minute drive and be in the town centre. In the other direction, the Scottish Arms Hotel is close by for delicious pub meals and the Botanic Gardens are just a walk away.
*Saturday 30 March10:30am - 11:00am
*Saturday 6 April10:30am - 11:00am