On first impressions, this home is warm, wonderful and well laid-out … then you see the downstairs and … WOW! This north-facing, sunny family retreat has an entire bottom floor that could be rented out, used as a huge studio space, or could house the grandparents or teens and you wouldn’t even know they were there. This is pure flexibility!
With storage areas, a massive living and dining area, study and bathroom, the downstairs lends itself to a multitude of uses.
• Gorgeous country-style kitchen/dining room; Double Omega ovens
• Large, light-filled living room
• Entertaining deck to sunny, northern side
• Stunning, large windows with timber shutters & garden views
• Beautiful timber floors
• Double garage under house with direct entry & workshop area
• Private side garden with raised, covered veggie beds & shed
• Dual street access - caravan side-entry on Bowral Street
• Modern bathrooms; copious storage areas
• Central, ducted heating & cooling and gas points
• Walled and landscaped private, low-maintenance garden
• Stroll for your local paper and morning coffee at Bradman Oval
• Cherry Tree walk right at your doorstep
This very enticing home is in a fabulous location close to walking tracks and offers incredible flexibility. If you’re a family needing to spread out or one that enjoys hosting guests, or if the idea of renting out the bottom area appeals, come and take a look. This home is a heart-winner.